The Leadership Group has the role of a board and is responsible for overall control of the Rochdale Stronger Together Initiative. The Leadership Group lives and champions the International Co-operative Alliance values and principles.
- Rochdale Borough Social Enterprise & Co-operative Forum
- Rochdale Sixth Form College
- Hopwood Hall
- Rochdale Boroughwide Housing
- Northern Care Alliance / Rochdale Local Care Organisation
- Heywood, Middleton & Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group
- STAR Procurement
- Rochdale Borough Council
The Leadership Group’s meeting schedule for 2019 is:
- Tuesday 19th November
Minutes & Summaries of Meetings
To ensure transparency as well as facilitate community engagement and involvement, the minutes of all meetings are posted on this page. Minutes do need to be ratified at the following meeting before they can be published, so to speed up the communication process, summaries of meetings will be posted to this page within a few weeks of each meeting taking place.